CWC in Latin America
The CWC Group is a renowned world expert in oil, gas, power and investment sectors. Established in 1997, we act and think globally and have organized more than 500 events over the last 13 years.
CWC produces strategic and technical events for the oil, gas and power industries. Our portfolio of products include strategic high-level conferences, technical seminars, strategic workshops, private retreats, travelling road shows, managed events and large scale exhibitions.
Since 1997, CWC’s expertise in the Americas has continually generated top-class international conferences, training courses and governmental summits.
Our Partners in Latin America include:
We have gained a reputation for excellence with international corporations and governments bodies across the region for delivering high-profile events, including:
• 24th World Gas Conference and Exhibition
• World LNG Series: Americas Summit
• Rio Gas Forum
• Gas, Power and Regulation in Latin America
• Oil and Gas in Brazil – Official ANP conference
• Bolivian Energy Summit – Official Government conference
Training courses including:
• World Fiscal Systems
• LNG – Strategic, Commercial and Legal Fundamentals
• LNG Contracts
• Oil & Gas Mini MBA
• International Petroleum Join Ventures
CWC in the Americas